This is the time to care!Fantastic new pay structure with hours to suit all lifestyles!!We are looking for kind and caring individuals who share our passion for helping others. Earn extra cash over the weekend and enjoy making the difference!Consider joining Bluebird Care to care and support the elderly and vulnerable in their own homes as an alternative to a residential care home and to help support the NHS, in and around the Glasgow (south) area.Please note it is “essential that you are able
Welcome to Bluebird Care Careers in Glasgow South
Join the Bluebird Care Glasgow South team and help make a real difference to someone's life with an incredibly rewarding career in care.
Join Bluebird Care Glasgow South today!
We provide care at home to allow people in our community to stay as independent as possible in their own homes surrounded by their memories. This service helps to keep them safe and cared for but allows them the flexibility to maintain their usual lifestyle.
More people are choosing to receive care at home, but what makes them select Bluebird Care Glasgow South?
- We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality care as if we were looking after our family members.
- Because we provide high-quality care, we only hire the very best care teams.
- Our team is the bread and butter of our business so, we provide excellent training and support.
- It is not just about providing vital care and support. Our team build relationships with our customers, our team can bring a smile and laughter to their days.
- We can assist them with medication, personal care, housekeeping, cooking or even companionship. Sometimes our customers need someone to listen to their stories.
Being a part of our dedicated Bluebird Care Glasgow South team is immensely rewarding, but it also demands commitment and professionalism. Working with some of the most vulnerable members of society can give enormous satisfaction to the right person. It offers the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives; a vocation rather than just a job.
We are always on the lookout for amazing Care Assistants to join our team. If you share our passion for high-quality care, get in touch with us today.
About usBluebird Care started back in 2004 down South but since 2008, Jane and John Perry have been delivering ‘Excellent’ care throughout Edinburgh & Glasgow South. We are passionate about keeping people in the comfort of their own homes surrounded by their memories, belongings and maybe even their pets. We offer care at home from as little as an hour at a time, through to full live-in care. But we can offer more than just support with personal care and medication, we can also support you