Welcome to Bluebird Care Careers in Cardiff South
Join the Bluebird Care team and help make a real difference to someone's life with an incredibly rewarding career in care.
JOIN BLUBIRD CARE
We have great career opportunities for both full-time and part-time Care Assistants to join our friendly, caring and growing team. It is essential all applicants have a Full Driving Licence and their own reliable vehicle.
Please note our office is based in Cardiff CF5 and you will be expected to drive here for interview, training and meetings.
We deliver care in the privacy and comfort of our customers' homes as an alternative to residential care. We have opportunities across Cowbridge, Barry, Penarth, Dinas and surrounding areas. No experience necessary as full training is provided.
The facts about working for us as a Care Assistant:
- We invest heavily in technology to save you the time in writing notes
- We offer a wide range of shifts
- Once you work for us, our goal is to look after you, you are our number one priority
- Training is mandatory and ongoing
- We encourage you to develop your learning and QCF qualifications are funded
- Our management team is so robust you will have support in your care every step of the way
- We have an open door policy with all of our staff
- Your well being is our priority
Earn £9.15ph Mon - Fri / £9.50ph Weekends / £14ph Bank Holidays
We provide care between the hours of 7 am and 10 pm, 7 days a week with various shift patterns within these hours including mornings, evenings & weekends.