Welcome to Bluebird Care Careers in Cardiff
Join the Bluebird Care team and help make a real difference to someone's life with an incredibly rewarding career in care.
JOIN BLUEBIRD CARE
We have great career opportunities for both full-time and part-time Care Assistants to join our friendly, caring and growing team!
Rates of pay from £11.00-£20.00 per hour plus 35p per mile mileage allowance for Domiciliary Care Assistants, and between £720-£820 per working week plus £30 per week food allowance for Live-in Care Assistants.
We deliver care in the privacy and comfort of our customers' homes as an alternative to residential care. We have opportunities across Cardiff South including Grangetown, Canton, Butetown, Cardiff Bay, Splott, Rumney, Llanrumney, St Mellons and surrounding areas.
No experience necessary as full training is provided.
The facts about working for us as a Care Assistant:
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- We offer a wide range of shifts
- We offer a company pension scheme
- Once you work for us, our goal is to look after you, you are our number one priority
- We will coach you through your Social Care Wales registration and QCF in Health & Social Care
- Our management team is so robust you will have support in your care every step of the way
- We have an open-door policy with all of our staff
- Your wellbeing is our priority!
We provide care between the hours of 7 am and 10 pm, 7 days a week with various shift patterns within these hours including mornings, evenings & weekends.
YOU MUST HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE, YOUR OWN VEHICLE FOR WORK PURPOSES, HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK AND BE CURRENTLY LIVING WITHIN THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.