Bluebird Care are the UK's largest provider of Home Care in the industry and we are looking for compassionate, friendly people like you to join our team. We have opportunities across Oldbury, West Bromwich, Sandwell, Great Barr, Tipton, Smethwick, & Rowley Regis.
We can train you with all the skills you need to succeed as a Care Assistant and can offer full-time or part-time hours.
Please Note: At this current time, we are only taking on individuals with a full driving licence.
As well as a rewarding career with an opportunity to develop within the organisation, we can offer you a competitive package including:
- £10.60 per hour + Mileage on weekdays
- £11 per hour + Mileage on weekends
- Free uniform and PPE
- Flexible shift patterns
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Guaranteed and permanent contracted hours available
- Paid shadowing
- Excellent in-house training for accredited qualifications and progression
- Refer a friend – earn unlimited cash for referrals
- On Demand Payment System – Our colleagues are able to access their wages for shifts already worked 24/7 – no need to wait until payday!
- Company pension
- We will provide you with continued support and excellent training throughout your career to develop your skills and knowledge.
- We provide out of hours support to all carers
You will be providing quality care services to elderly and less able individuals in their own home as an alternative to a residential care home. You will offer assistance with personal care, meal preparation and domestic tasks as well as ensuring they have emotional support and companionship.
Previous experience is not necessary as we have an extensive colleague training & development programme, although you must:
- Be kind, compassionate, enjoy helping others and have a positive, can-do attitude that reflects our organisation's values
- Be committed to working alternate weekends
- Have availability and be flexible to work various shifts including evenings
If you would like to be a part of our fun and friendly team of Care Assistants please apply now.
Opportunities available across: B43 B64, B65, B67, B68, B69, B70, B71, DY4, & WS10.