Gravesend & Dartford
Could you make a difference to those who are vulnerable?
Care in the community is more important than ever before! At Bluebird Care, we ensure the safety and wellbeing of the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their homes as an alternative to residential care.
We have both full-time & part-time hours to suit you and even have some immediate starts available. To be eligible to apply, you must have a Full Driving Licence and access to your own reliable transport as you will be travelling in-between customers.
No experience necessary, although we do welcome those with previous Care or Support Worker experience. We have found individuals with Retail, Hospitality and Customer Service experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing Care Assistant.
What we offer our Care Assistants:
We understand that because of the COVID-19 pandemic, safety is more important than ever before. We place the wellbeing of our staff and customers at the forefront of all we do. That is why we provide the following for all Care Assistants:
· In-Depth online training
· Rapid response COVID-19 tests before coming to the office
· Weekly COVID-19 tests
· Full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Plus we offer excellent career benefits for all Care Assistants:
- A career pathway with opportunities for promotion & development
- Enhanced salary on weekends & bank holidays
- Full-time & part-time hours
- Flexible working hours
- Temporary or permanent opportunities
- Paid mileage from customer to customer
- Recognition of your career milestones
- Fun events for all Care Assistants
- Ongoing accredited training/support
- Full self-assessment training
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
Interested? Click Apply Now to send us your CV. No CV? That is not a problem click Apply Now to send us your contact details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent