Bedford, Kempston & surrounding villages
Are you looking for a new, rewarding career opportunity?
Do you take pride in your work and want to make a difference to people's lives?
At Bluebird Care in Bedford we are looking for kind and compassionate care assistants to join our friendly.
About the role:
You will be providing care and support for your customers in all aspects of their daily lives. You will work as part of a passionate and caring team. You will learn new skills and develop unique and trusting relationships with each of our customers who are as individual as you. Experience isn't necessary as full training is provided.
As we visit our customers in their own homes you must be able to provide your own transport and have a full UK driving license to be considered for this position.
We are always looking for talented individuals who are eager and keen to learn new skills and develop their career with us.
To apply for this position, send us your CV or call us for an informal chat on 01234 211 481.
- Excellent rates of pay currently starting at £9.15/hr rising to £10.30/hr*
- Paid travel time
- Comprehensive training programme tailored to suit you and your level of experience.
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Learn while you earn, gain formal qualifications in Health & Social care, Levels 2-5*
- Flexible shift patterns
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Staff recognition awards and long service awards
- Monthly grocery lotto draw
- Additional annual leave reward for every year of service
- ‘Refer a friend’ bonus scheme – earn up to £250!*
As we visit customers in their own homes you must be able to provide your own transport and have a full UK driving licence.