What are the responsibilities of a Care Assistant?
• Assisting clients with their morning or bedtime routines.
• Prompting to take medication.
• Assisting clients with personal care including washing and dressing.
• Taking clients out shopping or attending local groups.
• Attending doctors or hospital appointments.
• Preparing meals.
• General house duties such as vacuuming, dusting, etc.
You don’t need to have experience as training will be provided.
What are the potential hours?
• Full or part time hours including mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Contracted hours can be negotiable.
What are the benefits?
• £9.00 per hour (up to £15.00 in some areas).
• 35p per mile mileage allowance.
• 28 days holiday.
• Excellent opportunities for career progression.
• Training and support towards further qualifications.
Whatever your background, if you are a reliable, committed individual with a big heart, and with a real desire to make a difference to a person’s life, then we would love to hear from you. So, if you are interested in applying for this Care Assistant then please click on apply or call 01233 501222
You will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport as the job involves house to house visits. Non-drivers accepted from the TN23 and TN24 areas.