Home Care Assistant
Home Care Assistant
Care Assistants are extraordinary people; you step in and help with the little things, the big things and everything in between. You do the most rewarding job in the world, day in, day out, rain or shine. Whether you have experience, or you are looking to start your career for the very first time in care, we want to hear from you. We provide full training, support and opportunities to our amazing Care Assistants, no matter what your background is.
Here at Bluebird Care Cheltenham we have numerous positions available to enable you to fit work around your lifestyle, giving you a healthy work-life balance.
“If you CARE, become a CARER and build a CAREER”
- 7:00 – 14:00 PM
- 14:00 – 22:00 PM
Being a care worker for Bluebird Care means you can support customers with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Being a Care Assistant gives immense job satisfaction, you will enjoy the special privilege of building unique trusting relationships with each of your customers. Our care workers are central to the Bluebird Care mission of providing the best homecare services to meet customer needs, whilst respecting their preferences. We provide the training and practical supervision you need to do your job well. We can also support the development of specialist expertise in your chosen area such as dementia. This is an ideal opportunity if you wish to take a step into social care. Bluebird Care offers a career pathway that can be tailored to your individual aspirations and goals.
What can we offer you?
- £10.00 - £10.86 per hour
- Full training and support so experience isn't required
- Ongoing training and career progression
- Regular staff meetings and training
- Travel time and mileage paid
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Health benefits package
- An award winning, accessible, approachable and helpful office team who listen and then act
- Time to provide real care to get to know our customers
- Shadowing and support from our specialist mentors
- Alternate weekend availability
- Driving licence and own vehicle
- Kind and caring nature