Shift Patterns: 7am-3pm (Early shift), 3pm-10.30pm (Late Shift)
Pay: £8.30 with an uplift to £8.50 after probation. £9.00ph After 1 years’ service.
Mileage: 28p per mile
Be part of the UK’s foremost private care at home team
You must drive and have access to a car to be considered for this role.
£8.30 to £19 per hour (bank holidays) + Mileage + Pension + Monthly Employee Rewards + Full Certified Training + Qualifications
We have a fantastic opportunity for Care Workers to join an expanding team of inspirational carers for a leading Care company. We specialise in care at home and we’re looking for Care Workers to provide care in our customers’ homes that are caring and passionate about allowing customers the opportunity to stay independent in their own homes as an alternative to residential care with a variety of different needs.
The support the Care Worker provides includes:
- Taking the customer shopping
- Personal care (for example washing and dressing)
- Medication support (prompting and administering)
- Domestic support (helping our customers keep themselves and homes tidy)
Bluebird Care is the foremost provider of private care in the UK. We expect our Care Assistants to have a genuine interest in care and to be professional at all times.
We provide a clear Career Development programme for our employees and offer all Care Workers a career pathway in order to develop their skills, responsibilities and support in helping them achieve their career goals. It is essential that you own your own car in order to drive between customers’ houses (we pay for mileage costs). Full time/part time positions available, alternate weekend availability is a requirement by all care staff.
Refer a family member or friend to benefit our employee referral scheme - Please apply now by emailing us your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.30 to £19.00 /hour
- If this sounds like the role for you, why not join our team by applying below. For more information about the care assistant role, please see the job description..
Benefits of our Care Workers:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Clear Career Progression
- Full Induction and ongoing training
- Support to complete QCF level 2/3
- An active social calendar
- A friendly and Supportive team
- Flexible working
- Paid Mileage
- Monthly Employee Recognition Awards
- Generous Refer a Friend Scheme
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence with use of your own vehicle.
- Live in Stockport