Care in the community is more important than ever before!
At Bluebird Care Solihull, we ensure the safety and wellbeing of the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their homes as an alternative to residential care and to help free up beds across the NHS.
We are seeking kind and caring individuals who share our passion for helping others to join our fast-growing team of carers.
We have both full-time and part-time hours to suit you and even have some immediate starts available. To be eligible to apply, you must have a Full Driving Licence and access to your own reliable transport as you will be travelling in-between customers.
As a family run business, we know the importance our carers play in delivering high-quality service to our customers.
What we offer our Carers:
- Competitive salary with enhanced pay on bank holidays
- 28 days' paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Flexible hours
- Paid mileage from customer to customer
- Company pension scheme
- A range of benefits and discounts
- Recognition of your career milestones
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing accredited training and support
- £200 referral bonus (T&C's apply)
- Full PPE and weekly Covid-19 testing
No experience is necessary, although we do welcome those with previous care or support worker experience. We have found individuals with retail, hospitality and customer service experience have great transferable skills to become an amazing carer.
Would you like to make a positive difference to somebody's life?
If yes, please apply today!