Maidenhead, Windsor, Bracknell and Ascot
Bluebird Care Reading and Wokingham provide high-quality care to the elderly and vulnerable within the local communities as an alternative to residential care.
Proud winner of the 2019 'Care Employer Award' for the South East at the Great British Care Awards.
Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by CQC we provide all Care Assistants with fully comprehensive training/induction, ongoing support and encouragement towards further national qualifications. We also warmly welcome experienced Care Assistants to the team.
We have both full-time and part-time opportunities to offer. GUARANTEED HOURS and FLEXIBLE WORKING are both an option when working as part of our amazing care team.
No experience necessary! Full training and ongoing support are provided. We also warmly welcome individuals with previous experience as a Care Assistant, Care Worker or Support Worker.
If you want to make a difference to someone else's life and be paid for it, have a driving licence and your own transport and can work a minimum of alternate weekends please APPLY NOW to be considered for joining our outstanding team.
Become a Care Assistant for Bluebird Care Reading & Wokingham and benefit from:
- Competitive pay, starting from £10 per hour
- Increased pay rates for those already qualified Level 2+
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile
- Guaranteed hours contracts available
- Regular customers you can get to know and care for on a permanent basis
- Full training and on-going support
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata
- Work smartphone
- Company pension scheme
- Support towards national qualifications such as QCF Level 2 and 3
- £150 welcome bonus
- Employee of the month recognition
Our Care Assistants need to independently travel between customer visits, therefore, you must have a Full Driving Licence and your own reliable transport.