Chiltern & Dacorum
Evening Care Assistants required in the Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted and Tring Areas.
We need an evening Carer from 4.30pm to 10.00pm
No experience required. Full training given.
Your Birthday as extra day paid leave
£10.00 to £20.00 per hour plus generous mileage
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants who can work evenings to assist our customers in their own homes with everyday tasks and activities. As this is a mobile role, candidates MUST have their own car which they are prepared to use and insure for work.The Care Assistant will be expected to provide all care, including:
- Washing, bathing, showering, oral care , grooming
- Toileting, assisting with use of commode
- Continence management
- Using manual handling equipment
- Assisting customers to go to bed, including undressing and washing
- Preparation of meals and feeding assistance
- General household duties
- Bed making and laundry
- Shopping and supplies management
We provide full training and mentor support for the Care Assistant role so previous experience is not required, however previous experience in customer services or retail would be advantageous. In addition to our competitive rates of pay and mileage, we also offer excellent benefits including:
- Birthday as paid annual leave
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Travel time and Mileage
- We also support towards NVQ qualifications for those looking to pursue a career in care.
Do you have a passion for helping people and have what it takes to join Bluebird Care as a Care Assistant? If so please apply today.