With highly valued Care Assistants having been with us for over 5 years, we know how to support and reward our staff. Whether this be taking all of our Care Assistants down to the local ice cream shop for desert on a hot summer’s day, providing shopping vouchers on your birthday or winning prizes for our Carer of the Quarter award – the little things go a long way.
The people we support mean a lot to us and so we involve them in the community and with the business as much as possible. The support we provide ranges from companionship, food preparation, help with medication and personal care when required.
We take a very person centred approach to care and recently our customers and Care Assistants came into the office to enjoy a ‘Fish N Chips’ lunch together and we very much hope you will be involved in our Summertime Beach BBQ. Fancy a game of rounders with our oldest customer, or sitting in the sunshine reminiscing about the good old days?
Aside from being a super friendly and supportive company, we also offer the following benefits:
- Up to £11.74 p/h weekdays & weekends
- Up to £19.50 p/h bank holidays
- Guaranteed hours and salaried contracts available
- Free parking outside the office
- Performance, probation and long service bonuses available
- On-going support (we will meet you out in the field for a cuppa and a catch up)
- Mobile phone allowances
- An average visit time of 45 minutes – we give you time to care!
- Refer a friend scheme seeing you ear up to an extra £100
- Open door policy – come in for a cuppa and some biscuits!
Working in care is a highly rewarding role but we do know that there can be days where you go the extra mile to make a difference. Our Care Co-ordinators have a ‘goody box’ of gifts at the ready to say thank you for making a difference to someone’s life – because it is you that is making a difference in the community.
The most important thing about working for us is the support we provide our Care Assistants. If you are new to care then we have an incredible training and support program to introduce you in to care.
If you would to like to work for a company that values and supports whilst doing a job that leaves you feeling proud and positive at the end of each day then please click apply below!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Volunteer, Permanent