Care Assistant - Bearsden
Care Assistant - Bearsden
We are proud to support our local community and we truly embody the idea of person-centred care, and that is the reason why all of our visits are on average a minimum of 30 minutes and up to 24-hour care – we give YOU time to care.
We care for the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their own homes as an alternative to residential care. Your role will be to support our customers with all aspects of their daily lives.
Here is how we will support and reward YOU:
28 days paid holidays per annum (pro rata for part time employees)
NEST workplace pension contributions
Full & part time flexible shift patterns to promote work life balance
Paid business mileage between customers (45ppm)
Free PVG check
Bluebird Care’s ‘Carer of the Month’ Awards
Bluebird Care’s ‘Carer of the Year’ Awards
'Refer a Friend' Bonus Scheme via Care Friends
- Rewards & Recognition Programme via Care Friends( Extra Care Friends points for additional shifts)
- Bluelight Card discount scheme (applicable in many high street stores)
- Fully funded SVQ 3 in Health & Social Care after probation
- A rewarding career that has real life benefits to customers
- Support to progress through SSSC Continuous Professional Learning
- Access to our WPA private and confidential counselling service
Care Assistant Requirements:
- Full Driving Licence and own reliable vehicle
- Class 1 Business Insurance
- Good communication skills
- Be genuinely caring, calm and compassionate
- Commitment and reliability
- Completion of a satisfactory Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check
- Completion of satisfactory references
No experience necessary as full training is given. We also welcome applications from individuals with experience of providing informal/ family care.
Both full-time and part-time hours available with various working patterns include mornings, evenings and weekends.
We pay a very competitive hourly rate, mileage and holiday pay. We also value our staff and can enable them to attain national health and social care qualifications. Interested? Apply Today and we will be in touch shortly.
In accordance with the new immigration rules, employers must hold a licence of sponsorship to recruit all overseas candidates who do not have the right to work in the UK. It is with regret that this role does not meet the current suitability requirements set by the UKVI to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore, we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Job Types: Flexible, Full-time and Part-time hours available
Salary: £11.25ph plus bank holiday enhancements
Reference ID: Dunbartonshire