Aldershot, Farnborough, Frimley, Camberley Bagshot, Lightwater, Wndlesham Bisley, West End. Plus surrounding areas
Our Care Assistants have one thing in common, they are all very happy!
The reason why they are happy is because we value and respect ALL of our staff and everyone that joins becomes part of a close-knit team, with strong family values based in Camberley, Bagshot, Aldershot and Farnborough and its surrounding areas.
How we reward/support our Care Assistants:
· £9.50 - £12.50 per hour · Angel overtime bonus · Paid DBS · 28 days’ paid holiday · Anniversary bonus · Social inclusion – opportunities to get involved with cream teas, bingo mornings and coffee mornings · Annual Carers party – you do not want to miss this! · Parking on site · Paid when you come in to the office · Incredibly friendly and professional team environment · Vouchers for carers who go above and beyond · Incredible training and support (no experience required!) · All positive feedback from clients communicated · Enrollment with a pension scheme · Healthcare Cashback scheme
So here are 5 reasons why you should apply to work for us:
1) Salary - We pay our Care Assistants some of the leading rates in the area: £9.50 - 12.50 per hour!
2) Flexible - We have part time and full time work available. Mornings, evenings or weekends – they have positions to suit your needs.
3) We give you time to care – With the average visit time of 45 minutes and a minimum visit time of 30 minutes, we never rush our Care Assistants.
4) Happy staff – we have lots of Care Assistants who have been with us for over 5 years because we value and respect our staff.
5) We are a team – Everyone in the business delivers care so we are business that stays in touch with our staff .
If you would like to join a company that values, respects and looks after its Care Assistants then click apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
If this sounds like the role for you, why not join our team by applying below. For more information about the care assistant role, please see the job description.